Tuesday 29 April 2014

Napolitan spaghetti (ナポリタン スパゲッティー)

 
 

 images are from the drama, lonely gourment ( 孤獨 のグルメ)
 
If you've watched japanese dramas a lot like me, you would know napolitan spaghetti already.
I hadn't known this food before I watched japanese dramas.
It is one of famous pasta in japan and they call it shortly just "napolitan" ナポリタン
 
Like the photos that I attached above, it is also introduced in the drama, lonely gourment season 1, episode 7.
 
 
 
 
And here's my one of favorite dramas, manhattan love story, マンハッタン ラブスト-リ-
I would like to introduce "how to cook napolitan" very simply using some examples from the drama.
 
 
 
Napolitan spaghetti /ナポリタン スパゲッティー
 
 
 INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
 
Essential: 
 
spagetti for 1
 
Ketcup
 
Onions
 
Mushrooms
 
Bacons
 
Capsicums
 
I didn't write "How much will be needed" because it is really up to you. You don't even need all of vegetable.  
 
 METHOD
 

 
 Step 1. Oil a frying pan and add all of ingredients except spagetti
(Onions, mushrooms, bacons and capsicums)
 


 
 Step 2. Add cooked spaghetti.







 Step 3. Add ketcup
 
 
 


A lot !!!
 
 
 
 


 Step 4. Mix them.
 
 
 
AND
 
 


EAT it! :D
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment