Tuesday 13 May 2014

How to make "fried icecream" (using ricecake icecream)

 
 
When I've first eaten fried icecream, (it was really delicious, of course it's icecream)
I was really curious about "HOW" to makethis kind of thing.
Icecrem is cold one, but how it become fried?
 
Actually, there's no special way. Literally, it is icecream which is fried !

fried icecream
Image from my flickr, click will lead to my flickr
 
 This is fried icecream I ate in korea.
It was amazing that the outside is hot but inside is still cold and frozen.


 
 
As I introduced before on my blog, I'm a great fan of korean TV program, happy together, midnight cafeteria!
 
This recipe also is from midnight cafeteria.

 
 
Fried Icecream
 
But from this recipe, it is made using "ricecake icecream" which is korean.
Shortly, it is icecream surrounded by rice cake. 
 
 
 

INGREDIENTS (serves 1)

 

Essential: 

Rice cake icecream (as I explained above)
 
Oil (to fry it)
 
Frying powder
 
Flour


 
METHOD 


Step 1. Mix flour and water and
Coat that flour water to rice cake icecream.


 
Step 2. Coat frying powder
 
 

 
Step 3. Fry it for 3 seconds on heated oil
 
 
 
 
 

 
Step 4. Scoop it out from oil.
 
 
 
Here's the link to the video from TV program.
It might help you to cook more easily.

 
 
 
 
Except the first image, all images are from korean TV show, happy together, KBS


No comments:

Post a Comment